Prepare for thrilling Viking adventures on land and sea! Set sail on an impressive Viking Ship and look out for the Midgard sea serpent in the water alongside you! Later, rebuild it into a detailed Viking house next to a stream with a fierce dragon lurking outside, or into a scene of 4 Vikings and a Fenris wolf. The incredible Viking action never has to stop with this awesome 3-in-1 set. Kids aged 9+ can role-play exhilarating action with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 Viking Ship and the Midgard Serpent (31132) building set. It includes a traditional Viking Ship model adorned with 8 shields, a ballista stud shooter, a brick-built cow and 2 brick-built ravens, as well as a posable Midgard sea serpent so kids can play out fun scenes. 3in1 toys inspire brilliant imaginative play LEGO fans will be thrilled to build 3 different Viking toys with this action-packed 3in1 set. They can build a Viking Ship with a Midgard Serpent, a Viking house with a dragon, and a brick-built cow or a Fenris wolf next to a tree with hidden jewels. Each build comes with 4 Viking minifigures. Kids enjoy 3in1 creative fun LEGO Creator 3in1 gives kids all they need to enjoy countless hours of fun with 3 different models to build in every set! Each detailed model can also be taken apart and rebuilt into whatever they dream up. Choose from an amazing range of 3in1 sets, including ships, houses and submarines.
Lego Creator Downtown Noodle Shop 569Pcs
Out of stock
|Dimensions||15.04 × 10.32 × 2.22 in|
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping in Canada on orders over $90.
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- All orders ship within 1-3 business days, Monday-Friday excluding holidays.
- At checkout, you can choose your shipping method with the expected delivery time.
- Returns are easy and seamless. Simply click on our return page and follow the automated instructions to receive return labels and instructions.
- We will gladly accept returns that are unworn, packed with the original accessories, are in new and resalable condition, and in the original packaging within 10 days of delivery – postmarked.
- Please visit the returns page for the complete policy and information.
Located in Edmonton, Alberta is our massive 65,000 ft2 toy warehouse. Our doors are closed to the public to help us focus on selling online only. Our team is a close-knit family made up of shippers, buyers, operators, and leaders!
Providing customers with the greatest value and price is our driving factor. That’s what brought us to wholesale buying toys. Through buying mass amounts of toys, we are able to sell at you for the lowest prices while ensuring we have a huge inventory for anyone and everyone.